Reach 4 million+ potential
customers each year
at a FRACTION of the cost of print ads!
The BucksCountyAlive.com family of websites is receiving over one million page views per month.
Why Market Online? The Internet has changed marketing forever!
And more and more, local businesses are looking to local internet advertising,
such as that available at BucksCountyAlive.com.
This is where 21st century people get their news and information. Not only are consumers exposed to your brand online, but it's where they make their purchasing decisions based on product comparisons, consumer reviews, and the professionalism and reputation of the online presentation. And more and more purchases are transacted online.
- "By the end of 2011, 85.7 million people – or 72.5% of total US households – will be online.
Of that number, 82.5 million will have broadband access." - emarketer.com
- "U.S. Internet advertising revenues hit $6.4 billion in the third quarter of 2010,
representing the highest quarterly result ever for the online advertising industry
and a 17% increase from the same period in 2009."
- Internet Advertising Bureau
- “The Internet has transformed consumers’ lives and how they experience entertainment,
information and brands,” said Randall Rothenberg, President & CEO, IAB. “Marketers have
embraced digital media because that’s where they can engage with their consumers. This
vibrant, innovative industry is creating jobs and contributing to the growth of
the U.S. economy.”
- IDC surveyed 992 Americans aged 15 years and older and found:
- on average people spend 32.7 hours online a week
- 16.4 hours watching television
- and only 3.9 hours with newspapers or magazines
- "79% of adult Americans and 93% of teens use the Internet" - Pew Internet & American Life Project - May 2010
- Operating hours: the online world never closes
- Targeted advertising with statistics; aimed toward Bucks County and
Hunterdon County visitors, residents, or intended residents
< Back to Advertising Opportunities