- Humane Society of the United States
- Every day we save animals from puppy mills, disasters, and all other forms of cruelty.
- Pet Loss and Bereavement Support Group
- We are all professionally trained volunteers in pet bereavement counseling, and are here for you. Our beloved animal friends have brought us together, and in honor of them we are now all here for each other, as well.
- Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical Association
- The PVMA is the only statewide professional membership organization dedicated exclusively to the profession of veterinary medicine and the interests of veterinarians, their clients and patients.
- National Canine Cancer Foundation
- Canine Cancer affects one out of every three dogs. Of those, over half of them will die of cancer. The National Canine Cancer Foundation is asking for your help to fund important research grants that are working towards improving those statistics.
- The Merck Veterinary Manual
- The MVM has served veterinarians and other animal health professionals as a concise and reliable animal health reference for over 50 years.
- Growing Up With Pets
- An educational program devoted to bringing parents a resource for information and advice on how to help them foster strong, healthy relationships between their children and their pets.
- Veterinary Partner
- Supports your veterinarian and you in the care of your companion animals by providing reliable, up-to-date animal health information from the veterinarians and experts of the Veterinary Information Network
- The only national veterinary-focused pharmacy offering home delivery of FDA- and EPA-approved pharmaceuticals, compounded medications, and prescription and therapeutic diets to pet owners on behalf of veterinary practices.
- The only organization that accredits animal hospitals throughout the U.S. & Canada.
- Canine Care
- An overview of various canine diseases, with links to more extensive information.
- Biting Back
- Biting Back is "dedicated to helping our pets take a bite out of cancer." To accomplish this,
Biting Back sells a variety of pet related cancer awareness products including breed specific ribbon
pins and magnets. All proceeds are donated to help support companion animal cancer research and treatment.
- Canine Health Foundation (American Kennel Club)
- The mission of the AKC Canine Health Foundation is to develop significant resources for basic and applied health programs with emphasis on canine genetics to improve the quality of life for dogs and their owners.
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- University of Pennsylvania, School of Veterinary Medicine