Bucks County Sculpture Show
2017 Bucks County Sculpture Show
November 9 through November 19, 2017
Opening Reception: November 9, 2017
The Bridges at Warwick
1600 Almshouse Road
Jamison, PA 18929
Free exhibit runs through November 19
Monday to Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: October 20, 2017
(see Terms & Conditions below the form)
Please email Brad at firstname.lastname@example.org
once you upload your submissions.
This form can be used to upload all your personal information, as well as 1, 2, or 3 candidate
sculptures, with 1, 2, or 3 views per candidate. Please be sure you have all your material ready,
including the .jpg digital views of your sculpture, before entering this form.
Terms and Conditions
- 2017 Calendar:
- October 20: Submission Deadline
- October 24: Notification sent to artists
- November 8: 1 - 6 pm - Delivery of accepted artwork (no artwork accepted outside this timeframe)
- November 9: 5 - 7 pm - Opening Reception
- November 20: Removal of artwork 1 - 6 pm (artwork must be picked up during this timeframe)
- Entry Fee:
- Artists living/working in 30 mile radius of Bucks County, PA. Original three-dimensional artwork in any media.
- Entry Format:
- Entries will be juried from images submitted on this web page only. Up to three (3) pieces may be submitted.
- No limit on size, size must be indicated on submission materials.
- Jury Process:
- Works will be selected by three jurors. All entrants will be notified if their work has been accepted or not.
- Accepted Work:
- All accepted work must be accompanied by a pedestal or hanging device. Artists are responsible for having a reasonably
secure display installation. All work submitted must be available if selected.
- Delivery & Pick-up:
- All artwork must be delivered and picked up on the dates and times specified above. No exceptions can
be made. Please note that artist's packing materials cannot be saved.
- 20% commission on any sales will be paid to the Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce.
Prices will be set by the artist. Artists may choose to have the work Not For Sale.
The Chamber will connect the artist and buyer to coordinate pick-up and payment.
Buyer will pay the artist. Artist will send commission to CBCC after the sale.
- In order to provide full accessibility to the artwork by the public, the exhibit is set in a
public space and free to view. All reasonable care will be taken. However, neither the Central Bucks
Chamber of Commerce, nor Bridges at Warwick will assume responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen items.
Insurance, if desired, is the responsibility of the artist.
- Aesthetic Statement & Resume:
- Artists selected for exhibition will be
requested to provide a brief aesthetic statement and one-page resume.
- First Prize $300
- Second Prize $200
- Third Prize $100
Further Sculpture Show information is available on the Chamber Website
Any questions contact Brad Sanders at the Chamber of Commerce at 215-348-3913 ext. 115, or email@example.com
Bucks County Sculpture Show
The Lomax Companies